Serving Mid-Michigan, The Thumb & Detroit Metro Areas
DETAILS & FEES
FOR TYPES OF WATER TESTING WE OFFER
NOW TESTING FOR PFAS!
The Forever Chemical poisoning our world for more than 50 years! https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/forever-chemicals-are-widespread-in-u-s-drinking-water/ See EPA announcement & more below
Types of Water Testing for drinking swimming health or environmental concerns
- Bacteria Only (total coliform & fecal E. Coli)
- FHA VA or USDA Testing Minimum Standards Test to satisfy H.U.D. underwriting guidelines
- Home Purchase Water Test Due Diligence Period
- Personal Water Test for Health Concerns
- Lake or Pond Water Environmental Testing
- Shared Well Water Testing
MORE IMPORTANT DETAILS…
- Full Service fee will include trip fee, sample collection, consultation, delivery to lab if needed, lab/setup test fees, test results/paperwork emailed, after consultation.
- As a bonus if needed we will measure distance from well to septic. If septic cannot be located there is no rebate because it is a free bonus. We can also do GPM if needed as a bonus. Please let us know if this is needed by the mortgage company. If not, you save $
- If we do in house on your bacteria water testing your pricing will be about less & be much quicker for results.
Contact us today to learn more about our services or if you have any questions.